Your favorite Champion hooded sweatshirt, is now available with a collegiate Black Mingo design!
Classic pullover silhouette in a durable reverse weave cotton fleece features a soft brushed interior to keep you cozy. Cut with a slightly dropped shoulder for a slouchy look and rib-knit banding at the cuffs & hem for a comfortable fit. Complete with an adjustable drawstring hood, front kanga pocket and a small Champion embroidered logo on the left sleeve.
- Classic men's unisex fit and signature ribbed stretch side panels for mobility.
- Reverse Weave fleece is cut on the cross-grain to resist vertical shrinkage.
- Double-layer hood with knotted drawcord and metal grommets
- Hand-warmer front pouch pocket.
- Heavyweight 12-oz. fleece with a soft, brushed interior.
- Sturdy stretch ribbed crew neck, cuffs and waistband.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- Champion' patch logo on left cuff
- Fabric: 82% cotton/18% polyester;
The Champion Story:
Champion has been offering its innovative athletic apparel for men and women for more than a century. The hallowed Reverse Weave sweatshirt was developed in 1934 as the world's first engineered sweatshirt to overcome the shrinkage that came with frequent washing of sports apparel. Cut on the grosgrain to prevent shrinkage, the Reverse Weave was quickly picked up by sports teams across the US. In the late 1930's, it was adopted by the US Military Academy at West Point as standard issue to all their cadets for training and physical education classes. And sometime after that, the Reverse Weave Sweatshirt became standard campus attire for many students at other colleges and universities in the U.S.A..
Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry on low.