INTRODUCING FREQUENT SKYMALL SHOPPERS
Did you sob when you heard SkyMall went bankrupt in 2015? Or did you just find out, like us? Either way, pour out a ludicrously small airline bottle of liquor. Then memorialize the delightfully bizarre magazine by wearing these blue aviator frames with gray-yellow lenses. NOW where will we buy dog lips, umbrella holders, and laser hair regrowth helmets?!
GOODR + AVIATORS = MACH Gs
goodr MACH Gs are a classic aviator style made to give you the speed if you feel the need. Plus, this smooth, sleek frame means no unsightly imprints on your nose from those weird nose pads on traditional metal aviator frames.
- Non-Reflective Lenses
- For Regular or Wider Heads
- Best Suited for Reaching New Heights
Made for running. Great for biking, golf, tennis, driving, sitting, sunbathing, boating, red carpet walking, sleeping in class, & taking selfies.
LOOK GOOD. FLY GOODR
1. NO SLIP - goodr uses special grip coating to construct their frames to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
2. NO BOUNCE - The Goodr frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
3. ALL POLARIZED - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
4. ALL SPEED - An all new shape built to give you the ultimate speed advantage whether you're crushing beers or crushing your competition.
5. FREE MILE HIGH MEMBERSHIP - Included with purchase*
* While supplies last. Non-transferable. Subject to all local laws. Not available in Utah and the illiterate parts of Alabama.