Forever iconic and built to last, the Original #500 boots combine legendary comfort and outstanding durability. Beware of imitations.
Iconic for a reason
With a design that dates back to 1969, no other boot captures our spirit and tradition like the Original #500 series.
2.5mm WATER-RESISTANT LEATHER
Crafted around a single piece of premium leather that is unlined for added breathability.
DURABLE TPU OUTSOLE
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
DOUBLE STITCHED STRENGTH
A heel panel and reinforced stitching around the elastic balances comfort with durability.
PATENTED SPS MAX COMFORT SYSTEM
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort
Legendary comfort meets modern versatility with the Blundstone #500’s. These authentic leather Chelsea boots are built to go wherever life takes you, whether in urban city cityscapes or off road in the wild.
- Stout brown premium water-resistant leather
- Brown elastic side
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed
- Lightweight and comfortable
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.