A true icon of the British countryside, the Barbour Classic Beadnell Wax Jacket is based on the legendary Bedale, updated with a new cut and seaming to create a more feminine silhouette with a timeless Barbour feel.
Crafted with a Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and a cotton lining carrying our signature tartan for the quintessential Barbour look, it's ideal for year-round wear and can be layered up or worn solo depending on the season. It's also interactive with optional hoods and quilted liners to give extra versatility. It features a traditional corduroy collar, storm fly fastening at the neck and a hard-wearing zipper with the addition of a snap fastening storm flap to keep the cold at bay. Classic details include handwarmer pockets lined with moleskin and our distinctive rounded lower bellows pockets with embroidered branding.
Cut for a regular fit and a feminine silhouette we recommend that you check the size guide before selecting your size, particularly if you wish to layer it up in cold weather.
For added warmth, zip in the Fleece Betty Gilet liner or and snap on the Classic Sykoil Hood. Spot clean.
DETAILS & CARE:
- 100% waxed cotton outer - water & wind resistant
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Sit down corduroy collar
- Moleskin-lined handwarmer pocket
- Zip fastening with snap-over storm flap
- Double-vented rear snap-close flaps for freedom of movement
- Interactive with optional hood and quilted liner
- Sponge-clean only
- Back length: 28.5-31" | 72.7 - 78.7cm