ONCE UPON A TIME
The stereotypical golfer wore a baggy polo shirt, an argyle sweater vest, and tight garish plaid pants.
But today, golfers are style icons. Fairway fashionistas! Divot divas! Putting prima donnas! Mulligan models! Hole out couture!
And these new golfing sunglasses are absolutely...
To Dye Fore
Your threads are freaky deaky. That's why the man's giving you a hairy eyeball. Check out this groovy gear in our shaggin' wagon: To Dye Fore golf sunglasses! These far-out tye-dye-patterned frames turn dorks into casanovas, jive turkeys into foxy mamas, and space cadets into stone-cold foxes. No rip-off. It's sound to the pound. Dig it, closet disco queen. Peace, love, and granola. Something, something, something, 1970s.
Made for Golfing & Running. But still great for Biking, Beaching, Boating, and other groovy things.
- Non-Reflective Lenses
- For Regular Heads
- High Contrast for Ball Spotting
NO SLIP. NO BOUNCE. ALL POLARIZED. ALL FUN.
- FLAMINGO EYE™ TECHNOLOGY - Polarized lenses enhance the colors on the course so you can see your ball as you sink your hole in one (or go OB...)
- NO SLIP - goodr uses special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sinking that flamingo putt.*
*Flamingo is the new universally accepted official term for bogey.
- NO BOUNCE - goodr frames are snug and lightweight with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you’re swinging out of your shoes.
- NO SQUIRRELS - No one wearing these has ever had a squirrel do donuts in a golf cart on the fairway while trying to chip it onto the green.