Durable 100% organic cotton, regular-fit T-shirt made with U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative.ÃÂ Patagonia screen-prints their original P-6 logo graphic with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free.
We've spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: The classic P-6 logo endures. This pocket tee is made of standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% U.S.-grown organic cotton jersey and printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia Original Art
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- Regular Fit
198 g (7 oz)