INTRODUCING BIG CAT SANCTUARY
Ever since he stole a leopard-themed Lisa Frank binder from his classmate back in the 90s, it's been Carl's dream to open his very own Big Cat Sanctuary. It would be the perfect place to cuddle jungle cats and shoot epic country music videos rife with auto-tune and glittering exotic animal-print garb. Alongside his autographed CDs and photos, he would sell an exciting array of animal-print accessories in the gift shop, like these tiger-print Carl's Big Cat Sanctuary VRG sunnies. They may not glitter, but they do glow in the dark!!! MEOW!!!
LIMITED EDITION: WILD THING
Welcome to Carl's Big Cat Sanctuary!!! Where you can cuddle big jungle cats...Record a hiss-terically awful country music video... Pro-tip: they look GREAT with a mullet.
Made for Running. Great for Biking, Boating, Beaching and anything Bitchin’.
- Mirrored Reflective Lenses
- For Regular Heads
- Best for Kittening Around
NO SLIP. NO BOUNCE. ALL POLARIZED. ALL FUN.
- NO SLIP - goodr uses special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE - goodr frames are snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE - Since these “VR” goodrs don’t actually function as a VR headset, the battery life is infinite.*
*No batteries required